Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the specific procedures that Doctor Huang Offers?
Doctor Huang offers the following procedures:
- Facelifts (Rhytidectomy)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Outer Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Sciton® Laser
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Fat Transfers
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction using reduced scar techniques
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Lifts (all types)
- Tummy Tuck – regular and extended (Abdominoplasty)
- Liposuction – tumescent and ultrasonic assisted
What are your financial policies?
There are two important points to consider as you look for a surgeon to help you with elective surgery, and as you review your options.
- First, we cannot just post a list of prices for cosmetic procedures on our web site. Each surgery is different, and is based on a complete review and discussion of your situation. Yes, a simple breast augmentation may be predictable, but you may do better with a lift, or prefer some liposuction to a reduction.
- Second, if you are expecting your insurance to pay for all or part of the surgery costs, we may not be a “network” provider for you. After many, many years of dealing with insurance companies, and more than a few unfortunate experiences, we have decided we can only operate as “network providers” for a limited number of PPO networks. We of course will help you try to understand the insurance world, and will assist you with making claims, but at some point you likely will have to deal with the forms and customer service yourself. Insurance coverage is determined by your contract, or by your employer’s program.
That said, we of course will do our absolute best to answer all your questions, and to make the surgery process as pleasant (!) and easy as possible.